Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Welcome!

Hey Bible Study Gals!

Teri had a great idea last night that we could start a blog to share scripture, prayer requests, and our ideas about the current study we're doing. I didn't know what to name the blog, and I was looking at the back of the "So Long Insecurity" workbook, and it had this scripture & I thought it was perfect!

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future" - Proverbs 31:25

Feel free to add comments to this blog & keep up with it as you want - but this is where prayer requests will be posted :)

Love y'all!
Allison

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Great Bible study last night, looking forward to the next one. Oct 25?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! thanks allison for putting this together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, this is teri... it won't let me change the name but that is my blog haha

    ReplyDelete